Tripods are used for both motion and still photography to prevent camera movement and provide stability. They are especially necessary when slow-speed exposures are being made, or when telephoto lenses are used, as any camera movement while the shutter is open will produce a blurred image. In the same vein, they reduce camera shake, and thus are instrumental in achieving maximum sharpness. A tripod is also helpful in achieving precise framing of the image, or when more than one image is being made of the same scene, for example when bracketing the exposure. Use of a tripod may also allow for a more thoughtful approach to photography. For these reasons, a tripod of some sort is often necessary for professional photography. In relation to film/video, use of the tripod offers stability within a shot as well as certain desired heights. The use of a tripod within film/video is often a creative choice of the Director.
- Lightweight tripod with adjustable-height legs and rubber feet.
- Compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, smartphone adapters (not included), and scopes.
- Two built-in bubble view levels and 3-way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion; portrait or landscape options.
- Quick-release mounting plate helps ensure fast transitions between shots.
- Leg Grip One of the legs has a soft grip surface on it. In cold weather handle the tripod by this surface to avoid touching the colder sections.
- Type: Photo Tripod.
- Material: (ABS) Aluminum alloy.
- Max Height: 84cm.
- Min Height: 34.5cm.
- Weight: 356G.
- Length: 34.5cm with 1- section legs; 50.5cm with 2-section legs; 68cm with 3-section legs; 84cm with 4-section legs.
- Package Include: 1 x Tripod.
- Package Contents: 1 x Carrying bag.
- Compatible with: Maximim Digital cameras.